Rotary Blue Ridge New Generations is proud to bring you the Star City Gran Fondo presented by Business Solutions. The 2016 event will be held on October 15th and will start at The Bridges (aka Dr. Pepper Park). Proceeds from the event will benefit non-profit organizations that serve the youth of the Roanoke Valley.
Registration is open, click here to get signed up! (early registration discount ends on 7/31)
Highlights for the registered participants include:
- A beer cup and ticket for use at the Go Outside Festival – a $15 value
- A beautiful and challenging course with fully stocked rest stops
- Chip timing with segment splits (3 segments on the Gran Fondo course)
- A chance to win a pair of Boyd Altamont Lite wheels – a $700 value (open to the first 150 registered riders only)
- KOM/QOM competition for Gran Fondo riders with awesome prizes for the top male and female finishers (plus special prizes for the top local riders)
- A discounted training plan from Peaks Coaching Group
Special thanks to all of our sponsors including:
Held under USA Cycling permit 2016-1415. USAC rules apply.